The role will involve leading on or assistance in the following tasks:
• Co-ordination of administrative and financial arrangements for all Siren led projects including pre-deployment training.
• Administrative support to the Siren Advisory Service’s Board of Directors, including arranging meetings, preparing and circulating agenda and following up on actions.
• Management of the Siren web site (non technical) and co-ordination of inputs on a day-to-day basis.
• Maintainance and administration of a consultant database including data protection and provision of feedback to job applicants and those who register their CVs.
• Management of Sirens membership of the UN Global Compact.
• Registration of Siren on donors portals, and develop Siren recruitement fora (LinkedIn, Daleel Madani, etc…).
• Liaising with the Siren Finance Manager as required.
• Liaising with and reporting to the Siren Director (Operations).
Under the supervision of the Operations Director, the Operations Officer will also help to maintain general oversight of the day to day running of the office and all of the administrative functions of the project. In particular he/she will have responsibility for programming and Human Resources. Functions include but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the preparation of contracts for Experts.
• Assisting in finalisation of Siren Beirut office, handle office maintenance and assist the Operations Director in trouble shooting and solving any problems that may arise.
• Implementing tasks, relaying messages and organising internal meetings as required by Siren Directors.
• Oversight of all logistical and administrative support, including filing and backup systems.
• Organising, managing and following up on the Petty Cash system.
• Contributing to managerial discussions and decisions regarding all processes and systems within the office.
• Organising, coordinating and managing the organisation of activities/workshops, including provision of all interpretation and translation services.
• Organized, Dynamic, and efficient.
• Attention to details and quality-oriented.
• Good communication skills and very good command of English.
Required Degree: BA/BS in relevant fields
Salary scale: $1200 to $1600 monthly
Starting date: ASAP