|| Project Officer
Siren is not for profit organization working on security sector reform and broader public sector reform. Siren bases its projects on root cause analysis and implements solutions in light of findings and recommendations.
The Project Officer will hold the following responsibilities:
• Support planning and deliverables.
• Field follow ups.
• Document work throughout project and drafts reports.
• Meet with various stakeholders when relevant.
• Coordinate with other team members and participate to team meetings.
The most qualified candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• Degree in Social Sciences or equivalent.
• 2+ years of experience in public sector reform.
• Excellent command of written, read and spoken Arabic and English.
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and perform well under-pressure.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain good internal and external relationships.
• Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality.